Sign Up! Develop knowledge of marine ecosystems & prepare to dive the world
Becoming a member at the Sunken Dreams Scuba Diving Academy gives our divers exclusive opportunities to combine their underwater experiences with modern and time effective learning. Our divers have access through their registration to do the following things:
- Build knowledge and complete course development at a comfortable pace suited to lifestyles through taking our e-learning courses
- Participate and comment in our news sections.
- Accreditation through our awards scheme to receive points to use at the Sunken Dreams e-Shop
- Acquire and track their purchased orders at the Sunken Dreams e-shop.
- Research locations & book on our dive expeditions
- Engage with other alumni team members using our diver forums.
- Use the Sunken Dreams My Course-Grades facility to check completion status of current dive courses or access PADI/SSI certification numbers.
Our Social Login service lets Academy Members sign-up with one click to Sunken Dreams Scuba Diving Academy by using their social network account. Choose from different social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo and others supported.
Our Academy provides a consistent identifier for each social network profile, allowing you to link the social network profile to your existing user account and to recognize returning visitors. Therefore there is no need for long and complicated log in and registration forms at the Academy!
How do I Log In to my Sunken Dreams Account?
1. To log into your Sunken Dreams Scuba Diving Academy account:
2. Make sure no one else is logged in
3. To log someone else out, go to the top right of the screen hover over the My Account Logo and select Log Out
4. Go to the Register Page and enter your account details:
Username: You can also log in with your username
Email address: You can log in with any email address that is currently listed on your Sunken Dreams account
Capcha: For added security, please enter the security information
5. Enter your memorable password.
6. Click “Register¨or ¨Log In”
How Do I Add or Remove My Email Account?
To update the email addresses listed on your Sunken Dreams Account:
- Click at the top left of any Sunken Dreams page and select Settings
- Click General in the column on the left, then click the Email section
- Click Remove to delete an address from your account or click Add another email to add a new email to your account
- Enter your password
- Click Save Changes
When you add a new email address to your account we’ll send you a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to confirm you want this email address added to your Sunken Dreams account. Then, use this email address to log into Sunken Dreams.
Keep Your Info Safe
You can log into Sunken Dreams using any of the email addresses listed on your account. One way to keep your account safe is to make sure the email addresses listed on your account are accurate. We also recommend adding an extra email address to your account in case you ever lose access to your main email address.
I Cannot Log In!
If you’re having trouble logging into your account:
1. Review the known login issues
3. Contact us
Note: We are unable to reply to every bug report, but we will contact you for more details as we investigate each case. Thanks for taking the time to help us improve Sunken Dreams Scuba Diving Academy and keeping your account up to date.
I Cannot Access My Account as the Email Associated with My Account is Incorrect?
You may be able to get back into your Sunken Dreams Account by answering a security question. To see if you have this option:
- Go to the Sunken Dreams log in page and click in the top right.
- Fill out the form to identify your account.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
- Follow the directions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.
Once you get back into your account you can change your login email address at any time from your Account Settings. You can also log into Sunken Dreams with any email address you’ve added to your account.
I Entered My Email Address Incorrectly upon Registration
If you signed up for a Sunken Dreams account using someone else’s email address:
1. Make sure you have a secure email address that only you can access
2. Log in to your Sunken Dreams account
3. Add your email address to your account
You’ll receive an email asking you to confirm that you want this email address listed on your Facebook account. After you confirm this, you can then go back to your profile settings and remove the email address that doesn’t belong to you. Contact us if you still have trouble making the changes.
I am Seeing an Incorrect Password Error Message when I Try to Log In!
We’re sorry to hear you’re having trouble logging in. If you’re seeing an error saying your password’s incorrect and you’re sure you’re entering the right password:
Make sure that your caps lock key is turned off and try again
2. Try upgrading your browser
To optimize your experience, please download the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser. Just follow the links below.
3. Try using a different web browser (ex: Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.).
"Invalid Link" error message when I tried to reset my password
If you’re seeing an one of these error messages when you try to reset your password:
Invalid Code – Be sure to copy and paste the full code from the email you received into the space provided.
Invalid Link – Try copying the full link from the password, reset email and pasting it into your browser’s address bar.
If you’re still seeing an error, request another password.
I think my account was taken over by someone else!
If you think your account was taken over by someone else, we can help you secure it.
Contact us to learn about tools and tips that can help you keep your account safe.
How Can I Make Sure I Do Not Lose Access to My Account?
If there ever comes a time where you can’t log into your Sunken Dreams Account, we need ways to get in touch with you and make sure the account is yours. Here are some things you can do to help make sure you never get locked out of your account:
1. Add another email address or social login to your account so you always have a backup.
2. Make sure you and only you can access the email addresses listed on your Sunken Dreams account. Anyone with access to one of the email addresses listed on your account can request a new password for your Sunken Dreams Account.
3. If you lose access to one of your extra email addresses, be sure to remove it from your Sunken Dreams Account.
Use your real name and date of birth on your account so we can find your timeline if you ever lose access to it.
How to Update the Email Account in My Profile?
1. Click the top right of any Sunken Dreams Profile Bar page and select Edit my profile
2. Go to Contact in the column on the left, then click the Email section
3. Remove existing address from your account or add another email to add a new email to your account
4. Enter your password
5. Click Update Profile
When you add a new email address to your account we’ll send you a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to confirm you want this email address added to your Sunken Dreams account. Then, use this email address to log into Sunken Dreams Scuba Diving Academy.
Keep Your Info Safe
You can log in to Sunken Dreams Scuba Diving Academy using any of the email addresses listed on your account. One way to keep your account safe is to make sure the email addresses listed on your account are accurate. We also recommend adding a social network address to your account in case you ever lose access to your main email address.