Bespoke Flat Photobook Album (26 pages)
A Sunken Dreams Expedition is meant to be one of the most unique, cultural experiences of your life. A great deal of preparation is put into the many challenges of diving some of the world’s most diverse ecosystems. There’s a lot to consider from the logistics of team planning, absorption of the country’s culture, the challenges of installing or documenting a marine conservation initiative. With so much to consider, it can sometimes be difficult before the event to keep in mind just what a special personal occasion it will be and that, once it is over, there should be many wonderful memories for you to look back on fondly in the years to come.
At Sunken Dreams we specialize in helping our members retain their memories through several different kinds of photobook albums. Using footage from the Sunken Dreams (D.O.P.) Director of Photography and from expedition members it is no surprise that our bespoke photobook albums are always amongst the most popular of our available products. It is very important for our divers and their families to own a lasting and fitting tribute to the expedition which bound them together, and this is exactly what our Sunken Dreams Bespoke DVDs and Photobook Albums give.
After all the organization, it may seem like the expedition itself is over in a flash, but preserving your memories above and below the water with one of our Sunken Dreams photobook album will create a perfect gift for your loved ones and allow you to revisit this magical time whenever you would like.
“Photographs open doors into the past, but they also allow a look into the future.”
With double thickness pages that won’t hide your photos in the binding, this is a book for real photo lovers..
Photobook Album Specifications:
- 28.8cm x 22.0cm (11.5″x8.5″).
- Pages lay perfectly flat.
- Perfect for double-page panorama photos.
- Perfect bound gloss-finish hardcover.
- Personalise the cover and spine.
- Printed on lustre photo paper.
- Extra thick 380gsm pages.
- Premium matt lamination cover now available.
Once you have confirmed your place you will be able to keep up to date with the latest information about the expedition at the Alumni forum and dive related news from the location at our social streams hub.
- International Flights from Heathrow to Cancun
- Overseas Airport Transfers & Diving Collections
- Departure Taxes
- ESTA visas
- 9 nights / 10 days Twin Share Accommodation
- 3 meals, water & soft drinks per day. On site entertainment
- PADI Continued Education & Full Course Certificate Completion
- 16 Dives including:
4 x Playa Del Carmen Mesoamerican Reef System Boat Dives
1 x Night Dive
4 x Cenotes Dives
1 x Whale shark Free Dive at Holbox Island
6 x Cozumel, Palancar Mesoamerican Reef System Boat Dives
- Marine Turtle Observation and Baby Liberation
- Completed paperwork and pre-dive administration
- Personal Dive Instructor & Dive Equipment
- Personal 24-hour UK and overseas support
- Sunken Dreams Member(s) of Staff
- Visit some of Malta and Gozo’s Basilicas, Churches and ancient sites and enjoy the famous Ramla Bay
- Off road around the islands, enjoy the local, annual festivals and explore the wonderful ruggedly rocky world
- Explore the 80 or so dive sites that include wrecks, caverns, swim throughs and sculptures
- Partake in distinct PADI Specialties
- Underwater DVD documentary of Academy Dive Group
- Adventure Photo Album (can be packaged with DVD)
- Dive & Travel Insurance
- Taxi transfers to or from UK based international train station terminal
- Extra pre-booked Activities
- Specialised dive equipment
- PADI Specialties – Recommended: Bluefin Tuna / Nitrox / Deep / Wreck