REQUEST A SUNKEN DREAMS HANDBOOK
Feel prepared and feel well briefed before your expedition
Sunken Dreams Handbooks are detailed guides on each Expedition opportunity. Divers can access information on the location; culture, history, dive sites, marine life, our associate centre, accommodation, further activities, itinerary, what’s included, general destination information, expedition kit recommendations, insurance recommendations, optional courses and booking information.
Ready to Explore the World’s Greatest Reefs & Riches!
Once a diver or dive group is ready to commit to their Sunken Dreams World Expedition they can place a reservation with the Academy. Personal documentation and payment details the Academy requires are discussed with each client and their family in confidence. Divers can also contribute and receive expedition updates via their e-Profile My Classroom and Team Roster on-line.
What's Included on Expeditions
- Overseas Transportation & Transfers to Malta
- Park Entry Fees
- Twin Share Accommodation
- 3 meals, water & soft drinks per day. On site entertainment
- Optional Activities
- Festivals & Markets
- PADI Continued Education & Full Course Certificate Completion
- Scuba Diving Activities
- Completed paperwork and pre-dive administration
- Personal Dive Instructor & Dive Equipment
- Personal 24-hour UK and overseas support
- Sunken Dreams Member(s) of Staff