A short expedition for divers to enjoy a range of safe, new and technological diving environments. Divers dive in unique aquatic architectures and immerse themselves in two of Europe’s most beautiful and culturally significant cities of Brussels & Cologne.
- A unique concept, but the world of indoor diving has arrived! Europe has now opened its aquatic, architectural masterpieces to scuba divers.
- Blessed with four unique environments in Belgium and Germany divers can now develop their dive skills year round whilst soaking up the culture of two of Europe’s most spectacular cities.
THE INDOOR FOUR
- Monte Mare – Become familiar to deeper surroundings at the underwater indoor environment in the 10m deep-water sculpture park.
- Dive4Life – Navigate superstructures to a maximum depth of 20metres. Divers complete a range of deeper skills in preparation for Nemo33.TODI – Exposed to colder, freshwater environments Divers are introduced to a range of 2,500 tropical freshwater fish including giant PacuNemo33 – Complete an indoor deep dive to 33metres & a second to deep dive at Night at the World’s Second Deepest Indoor Dive Facility
- Overseas Transportation & Transfers to Malta
- Park Entry Fees
- 3 nights / 4 days Twin Share Accommodation
- 3 meals, water & soft drinks per day. On site entertainment
- Rock Climbing
- Island Festivals & Markets
- Cologne, Brussels City tours
- PADI Continued Education & Full Course Certificate Completion
- Upto 6 Indoor Dives including:
1 x Monte Mare
1 x Dive4Life
2 x TODI
2 x Nemo33
- Sunken Dreams Indoor Diver Specialty
- Completed paperwork and pre-dive administration
- Personal Dive Instructor & Dive Equipment
- Personal 24-hour UK and overseas support
- Sunken Dreams Member(s) of Staff