A mid-range expedition for divers to enjoy relaxed yet adventurous Caribbean scuba experiences on the world’s best shore diving destination. A favourite for patient photographers and budding biologists, divers can enjoy Biorock conservation projects, hiking, water sports and stunning avian life amongst the Leeward Antilles.
- Located just north of Venezuela in the southern Caribbean.
- This Dutch Caribbean island has protected its marine resources for more than 35 years.
- Ranked as one of the Caribbean’s top dive destinations, marine life abounds in this scuba diving paradise with more than 470 fish species found in Bonaire’s water.
- Great boat dives only complement accessible dive sites right from shore.
- Underwater photography is a favorite activity due to Bonaire’s incredibly clear water and unspoiled ecosystem.
- As Bonaire is an arid island, you can also explore its desert landscape and visit protected wildlife areas to see iguanas and pink flamingos.
- Overseas Transportation & Transfers to Bonaire
- Nature Park Entry Fees
- 3 nights / 4 days Twin Share Accommodation
- 3 meals, water & soft drinks per day. On site entertainment
- Island Jeep tours
- Mangrove Sea Kayak
- Flamingo Sanctuary Visit
- Beaches and Caving tours
- PADI Continued Education & Full Course Certificate Completion
- Upto 18 Reef Dives including:
2 x Wreck Dives
2 x Night Dives
2 x Cavern Dives
2 x Critters Dives2
4 x Reef Conservation Dives
2 x Klein Bonaire Dives
- Sunken Dreams BioRock Specialty
- Completed paperwork and pre-dive administration
- Personal Dive Instructor & Dive Equipment
- Personal 24-hour UK and overseas support
- Sunken Dreams Member(s) of Staff