An expedition for divers to combine the wonderfully diverse and relaxed island cultures of Indonesia with world class diving interactions, hiking, WWII wrecks and marine conservation opportunities in biorock technology and reef restoration. Indonesia is a true jewel in the coral triangle.
- The three small islands off Lombok’s west coast have fast become a aquatic gold mine for all levels of divers. The Indonesian waters have more varieties of fish than anywhere in the world – including The Great Barrier Reef and Red Sea.
- This diversity is due to variants in the seabed topography that combine gentle slopes with drop offs and plateaus that harbour all kinds of different species.
- On the Gili Islands you can expect to encounter species such as Bumphead Parrotfish, Reef Sharks, Green Turtles and Ghost Pipefish as a selection of just a few of the many.
- There are many highly acclaimed dive sites and for aspiring marine biologists, over 100 Biorock reefs to monitor and maintain.
- A speedboat away in Tulamben, divers can shore dive the world famous WWII UST Liberty Wreck and dive the pristine waters of Nusa Lembongan where the currents house cleaning stations for Mola Mola and Manta Rays.
- A short flight away, divers can then make an additional stop to dive the world famous marine park of Komodo.
- Overseas Transportation & Transfers to Indonesia
- Nature Park Entry Fees
- 14 nights / 15 days Twin Share Accommodation
- 3 meals, water & soft drinks per day. On site entertainment
- Island Hopping, Beaches and Tours
- Island Festivals & Markets
- Ancient Heritage Visit
- Free Diving Introduction & Turtle Conservancy
- PADI Continued Education & Full Course Certificate Completion
- Upto 21 Reef Dives including:
3 x UST Liberty Wreck Dives
2 x Night Dives
4 x BioRock Reef Dives
2 x Mola Mola Dives
2 x Manta Dives
2 x Turtle Reef Dives
2 x Drift Dives
1 x Coral Conservation Dives
- Sunken Dreams BioRocK Technology Specialty
- Completed paperwork and pre-dive administration
- Personal Dive Instructor & Dive Equipment
- Personal 24-hour UK and overseas support
- Sunken Dreams Member(s) of Staff