A European expedition for divers to experience the true art of adventure diving. Divers stay in traditional Gozitian Farmhouses and shore dive the monumental walls, meandering caverns and mystical wrecks in the azure blue waters of Malta, Gozo and Comino. Divers also embrace the wonderful Maltese culture and heritage in the heart of the village festivals season and learn about overfishing of sharks and Bluefin tuna industry first hand.
- Diving in Malta & Gozo is wonderfully varied with rocky reef walls, swim throughs and wreck dives.
- Suited for diving day and night, divers can observe a variety of fish and macro life on sheltered sites and drift diving further offshore.
- The Mediterranean current flows past the coastline providing nutrients that have enabled its marine ecosystem to thrive.
- Water visibility is world class.
- Dive sites are generally shore dives accessible through the salt pans with the Maruti jeeps with the exception of those at Comino, a rocky pinnacle in the open water with sheer walls and lots of life, which require a Maltese style ‘luzzu’ dive boats.
- Overseas Transportation & Transfers to Malta
- Nature Park Entry Fees
- 8 nights / 9 days Twin Share Accommodation
- 3 meals, water & soft drinks per day. On site entertainment
- Island Jeep tours
- Island Festivals & Markets
- Ancient Heritage Visit
- Beaches and Caving tours
- PADI Continued Education & Full Course Certificate Completion
- Upto 14 Reef Dives including:
2 x Wreck Dives
2 x Night Dives
2 x Cavern Dives
2 x Comino Dives
1 x Blue Fin Tuna Dives
- Sunken Dreams Blue Fin Tuna Specialty
- Completed paperwork and pre-dive administration
- Personal Dive Instructor & Dive Equipment
- Personal 24-hour UK and overseas support
- Sunken Dreams Member(s) of Staff