The Sardine Run has become one of the world’s most enticing diving events on the planet for brazen adventurers. This extended expedition combines the sardine run with a safari tour in Kruger Park & scuba diving on the reefs of Aliwal Shoal and Protea Banks. Divers must expect a high-energy, exciting and adrenaline-filled expedition.
- Capping the southern tip of the sprawling continent of Africa is a diverse, multicultural nation with a 2735-kilometer/1700-mile coastline on two oceans.
- South Africa’s waters beckon scuba divers to enter its wild and wooly realm.
- The dive experience here is as varied as the people, running the gamut from big sharks to throngs of tiny sardines.
- You’ll find tropical reefs in the northeast and temperate rocky reefs in the west.
- Some of the best diving here involves colder water, strong currents and launching from the surf – bring your appetite for adventure and reap the rewards of marine life encounters you’ll remember for a lifetime.
- Overseas Transportation & Transfers to South Africa
- Nature Park Entry Fees
- 13 nights / 14 days Twin Share Accommodation
- 3 meals, water & soft drinks per day. On site entertainment
- Kruger National Park
- Sardine Run
- Overland Touring
- Beaches and Waterfalls
- PADI Continued Education & Full Course Certificate Completion
- Upto 16 Dives including:
4 x Sodwana Bay Reef Dives
2 x Aliwal Shoal Dives
3 x Sardine Day Runs
2 x Protea Banks Dives
2 x Protea Shark Dives
- Sunken Dreams Shark Specialty
- Completed paperwork and pre-dive administration
- Personal Dive Instructor & Dive Equipment
- Personal 24-hour UK and overseas support
- Sunken Dreams Member(s) of Staff