Divers can expect marine life encounters with some of the largest and spectacular marine animals and cetaceans on Earth at this volcanic, seamount-playground. A mid-length expedition offers beautiful natural hikes to the mountain peak and hot springs alongside incredible wildlife encounters found only in the Northern Hemisphere’s last Atlantic outpost before the Americas.
- Nutrient-rich water welling up from the deep – or rather the life it supports – is what attracts the whales; this is also what makes the Azores one of, if not the, best diving locations in the Atlantic.
- The kaleidoscope of species – from Yellowmouth Barracuda to devil rays, loggerhead turtles to slipper lobsters – arises from the extraordinary range of habitats.
- A myriad of fish dwell in the coast’s jade-green bays; Marlin, tuna and shark swirl around the peaks of barely submerged volcanoes.
- Jacks, bonitos and grouper patrol the walls of underwater cliffs; more delicate life forms shelter in caves formed from lava tubes; and countless other species take up residence in the shipwrecks cluttering the sea floor.
- Overseas Transportation & Transfers to Malta
- Nature Park Entry Fees
- 9 nights / 10 days Twin Share Accommodation
- 3 meals, water & soft drinks per day. On site entertainment
- Island Jeep tours
- Island Festivals & Markets
- Heritage Visit & Mount Pico Hike
- Beaches and Caving tours
- PADI Continued Education & Full Course Certificate Completion
- Upto 12 Dives including:
2 x Cave Dives
1 x Night Dives
2 x Condor Blue Shark Dives
2 x Princess Alice Manta Dives
4 x Reef Dives
1 x Whale & Dolphin Watching (Day Trip)
- Sunken Dreams Shark Specialty
- Completed paperwork and pre-dive administration
- Personal Dive Instructor & Dive Equipment
- Personal 24-hour UK and overseas support
- Sunken Dreams Member(s) of Staff