Sunken Dreams will get you to to this point and after expert comprehensive training you will be feeling ready and confident to dive in the open water.
To get your PADI Open Water Course Qualification there are 3 Options available through the Academy.
Option 1: Includes all tuition including knowledge development, pool training and Open Water Qualifying Dives, qualifying you to dive to 18 metres.
Option 2: Includes the knowledge development and pool training, but excludes the Open Water Qualifying dives. This enables you to complete your training through any PADI dive centre worldwide within 12 months.
Option 3: For those who have completed their PADI Open Water Referral Course at a PADI dive centre within the last 12 months, you can join us to complete the 4 PADI Open Water Certifying Dives.
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. – Jacques Yves Cousteau
Course Programme Highlights:
During your course programme, Academy divers will complete the following:
PADI Open Water Diver Course Outline:
To complete your PADI OW programme you work with our instructor on the following articles:
- Theory development
- Equipment preparation
- In water scuba diving skills
- Watermanship skills
- Free diving introduction
- Introduction to Marine Conservation
- Logbook and Course Registration
- 4 optional open water dives
Academy Divers have exclusive access to our My Classroom e-Learning facilities alongside PADI Materials access to combine with their dive skills in both confined and open water environments.
- All relative PADI course materials
- Sunken Dreams My Classroom e-Learning Media
- Scuba Diving related training aids
- Scuba Diving Equipment suitable for the the Programme
- Professional Dive Instructor & Tuition
- Liability Forms, Relative Paper Work
- Academy Membership Update
- PADI PIC Card certification (only for ‘full’ programmes or where stated)
- Completed paperwork and pre-dive administration
- Sunken Dreams Member(s) of Staff Account Manager
- Full PADI Diver Certifications
What's Not Included
- Transport to and from training location
- Food and Beverage
- Dive & Travel Insurance
- Relevant Vaccinations
- Passport applications or renewals (where required)
- Supporting documents that might be required by non-EU nationals
- European Health Insurance Card
- Costs for medication whilst on expedition
For more information pleases see our Answers to Your Questions section.